The online world is moving so fast, it’s hard for a businessperson like you to keep up with all the changes and run your business too.
You need to market your business online, but how? Should you try pay-per-click (PPC)? Or maybe search engine optimization (SEO)? Should you do it yourself? Do you have the time? Or maybe you should hire someone to handle it? But how do you know who you can trust?
Maybe you’ve heard you need to use lots of key words on your website, but aren’t sure which ones. Maybe you’ve heard you need lots of back-links to rank well in the search engines. But maybe you haven’t heard that Google changed their algorithms recently and websites over-using these techniques are now being penalized.
And what about mobile? Can smart phone visitors actually use your website? If not, you may be losing business. According to Google, nearly half of mobile consumers go to a competitor’s site when they’ve a bad mobile web experience. And even more won’t recommend a business with a poor mobile site.
Is there someone with a magic wand who can help sort this all out?
There are a lot of websites out there that claim to have the answers, but then it turns out to be just hype. On this website you’ll find honest answers to your online marketing questions.
What questions do you have about online marketing?
- Do you want to optimize your website so it ranks higher in the search engine results and potential customers can find you?
- Is your website working hard enough for you? Would you like to know how to make it better?
- Are you losing business because mobile users are frustrated with your website?
- Do you feel like everyone else is doing great, but you need help with social media?
- Would you like to stay in touch with your current customers and have them coming back for more?